The application process is outlined in the three steps below:
1. Register for the COOP exam for the Friday, November 8th testing date at www.njcoopexam.org and select “Online Application registration.”
- Online registration begins September 3rd.
- Online COOP Registration Deadline is October 23rd.
- You can choose Mother Seton Regional as the location to take the exam.
- On the day of the COOP exam, your daughter will enter Mother Seton CODE #830 as a choice for her high school.
- Mother Seton accepts Walk-Ins on the date of the COOP (November 8th), please bring $90 cash or a money order made out to “NJCOOPEXAM.”
2. Fill out the Mother Seton Application for Admission (choose one of the options below) and submit before December 31st. Please note acceptance letter for the class of 2024, will be mailed home on Friday, January 17th, 2020.
3. The Ninth Grade Applicant Record (downloaded from the COOP website or taken from the COOP test book) should be completed by the student’s elementary school and forwarded with her transcript to Mother Seton by December 6th, 2019. This transcript will include the first term grades for her 8th grade year.