Welcome to the Admissions Department
Karla Giron, Director of Admissions
1. Register for the COOP exam for the Friday, November 9th testing date at www.njcoopexam.org and select “Online Application registration.”
- Online registration begins September 4th.
- Online COOP Registration Deadline is October 24th.
- You can choose Mother Seton Regional as the location to take the exam
- On the day of the COOP exam, your daughter will enter Mother Seton CODE #830 as a choice for her high school.
- Mother Seton accepts Walk-Ins on the date of the COOP (November 9th), please bring $85 cash or a money order made out to “MCS.”
2. Fill out the Mother Seton Application for Admission and submit before December 31st. Please note acceptance letter for the class of 2023, will be mailed home on Thursday, January 10th, 2019.
3. The Ninth Grade Applicant Record (downloaded from the COOP website or taken from the COOP test book) should be completed by the student’s elementary school and forwarded with her transcript to Mother Seton by December 21st, 2018. This transcript will include the first term grades for her 8th grade year.
Student For A Day Program
Fill out our Student For A Day Enrollment Form to register for our Student For A Day program. Interested students spend the day at Mother Seton by shadowing a current student through classes and activities. Lunch is complimentary in our catered cafeteria.
The Mother Seton scholarship test is administered on Saturday, December 8th from 8:30am to 12:00pm (closed due to full capacity). The alternate scholarship exam date is open for registration. Exam date is December 12th, 2018 from 12pm to 3:30pm. Deadline to register for the scholarship exam is December 10th, 2018.
Please fill out the Scholarship Application and return with your $30 payment made out to Mother Seton Regional High School by December 10th. Make Up Date For Scholarship Test is Wednesday, December 12th from 12:00pm to 3:30pm. (No other dates for scholarship testing will be offered.) Deadline to register for the scholarship exam is December 3rd, 2018.
Financial aid is awarded to students based on financial need. Financial aid must be applied for each school year. Applications are available online through “Facts.” Deadline for Financial aid application is December 20, 2018 for the 2019- 2020 school year.
Financial aid is also available through SFIC. For additional information please use the link provided: https://www.sficnj.org/
Applications begin February 1st and will close April 30th.
Request For Information
Fill out our Request For Information Form and we will get back to you as soon as possible to answer your questions.
If you are an International Student or Agency looking to place international students, click here for more information.
Mother Seton offers an academically challenging curriculum to international students in a welcoming environment.