Welcome to the Admissions Department
Karla Giron, Director of Admissions
1. Register for the COOP exam for the Friday, November 11th testing date at www.coopexam.org and select “Online Application registration.”
- Online registration begins September 1st.
- Online COOP Registration Deadline is October 23rd.
- You can choose Mother Seton Regional as the location to take the exam
- On the day of the COOP exam, your child will enter Mother Seton CODE #830 as a choice for their high school.
- Mother Seton accepts Walk-Ins on the date of the COOP (November 6th), please bring $85 cash or a money order made out to “MCS.”
2. Fill out the Mother Seton Application for Admission and submit before December 5th.
3. The Ninth Grade Applicant Record (downloaded from the COOP website or taken from the COOP test book) should be completed by the student’s elementary school and forwarded with her transcript to Mother Seton by December 5, 2016. This transcript will include the first term grades for her 8th grade year.
Freshman For A Day Program
Fill out our Student For A Day Enrollment Form to register for our Freshman For A Day program. Interested students spend the day in the life of a Mother Seton freshman by shadowing a current Freshman through classes, activities and lunch is complimentary in our catered cafeteria.
The Mother Seton scholarship test is administered on Saturday, December 10th, please fill out the Scholarship Application and return to the school with your $30 payment made out to Mother Seton Regional High School by December 5th. Make Up Date For Scholarship Test – TBD(no exceptions).
Request For Information
Fill out our Request For Information Form and we will get back to you as soon as possible to answer your questions.
If you are an International Student or Agency looking to place international students, click here for more information.
Mother Seton offers an accademically challenging curriculum to international students in a welcoming environment.