Salve de Magistra Buontempo:-)
Weeks of October 16th-23rd:
- Cover textbook
- Obtain notebook & folder for Latin
- Read and take notes from textbook pages 1 – 7, 13-14, review nouns page 15
- Review all handouts given out by magistra during the week
- Chapter 2 vocabulary & corresponding exercises…:Latin Declensions
- Chapter 3 vocabulary & grammar…”are” verb conjugations
- English derivatives SMART® Board activity…will be completed during class with Magistra B.
- Test: lessons 1, 2 & 3… Friday, October 27th
- Habete annum admirabilum! Bona Fortuna
- (Have a wonderful school year and good luck:)
- Please note that the following are general weekly overviews and are subject to change. Please check with a class room buddy for most current updates on assignments (always written on the right upper part of class room white board) if you are absent and see Magistra B. as soon as you return to school. In order to ensure success in Latin, all Latin students should review notes, Latin vocabulary and grammar on a daily basis so there is essentially never an evening without any Latin homework. Also, long-term projects (two weeks or more) are to be turned in on the pre-assigned due date regardless of whether or not a student is absent, as they can be brought in to school or e-mailed to Magistra Buontempo. Gratias.