A brief rundown of my background is as follows:
- BS in Electrical Engineering – NJIT.
- BA in Mathematical Sciences – Kean University.
- 15+ years teaching electronic technicians at various trade schools. Taught both theory and hands-on laboratory applications. Authored two textbooks/workbooks on Electricity and Electronics.
- Taught Middle/ High School Mathematics in public schools for 5 years.
- Technical Training Specialist for Postal Technicians.
- Robotics Coordinator for M.E.T.S. Charter School.
Courses taught 2018-19 school year.
Engineering Design Process – Room 217
AP Physics – Room 225
2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR
2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
ENGINEERING DESIGN PROCESS
ENGINEERING DESIGN NOTEBOOK FORMS
EARTHQUAKE PROOF HOUSING PROJECT
Students will follow the Engineering Design Process (EDP) to creat models of buildings, test them on a “shake table”, analyze results, modify accordingly, and create a marketing “pitch” based on their models, results, and the perceived “fit” with local culture and needs.
Due Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2017
EARTHQUAKE PROOF HOUSING PROJECT – 2018-9