A brief rundown of my background is as follows:
- BS in Electrical Engineering – NJIT.
- BA in Mathematical Sciences – Kean University.
- 15+ years teaching electronic technicians at various trade schools. Taught both theory and hands-on laboratory applications. Authored two textbooks/workbooks on Electricity and Electronics.
- Taught Middle/ High School Mathematics in public schools for 5 years.
- Technical Training Specialist for Postal Technicians.
- Robotics Coordinator for M.E.T.S. Charter School.
- 3 years experience teaching AP Physics & Engineering Design Process at Mother Seton Regional High School.
Courses taught 2019-20 school year.
Engineering Design Process – Room 217
AP Physics – Room 225
AP Physics Code: 2pq64up
Engineering Design: rkassrf
Note: I will be starting my remote classes on Tuesday, March 17.
IMPORTANT! Those students that have not joined my Google Classroom classes will be considered absent starting Wednesday, March 18th @ 9:00am.
2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR
GIANCOLI TEXTBOOK (6th. Edition) CHAPTER PROBLEMS:
GIANCOLI TEXTBOOK (6th. Edition) CHAPTER QUESTION/PROBLEMS SOLUTIONS:
Chapter 8: “Rotational Motion” – CHAPTER 8 – “Rotational Motion” HOMEWORK QUESTIONS & PROBLEMS SOLUTIONS
Week 1: Orientation Physics Laboratory Safety Contract
Week 10: Projectile Motion LAB – PHET
Week 12: No Lab – Thanksgiving Holiday.
Week 24: LAB SHEET – Spring has Sprung
Week 28: NO Lab because of Spring Break.
2018 -19 SCHOOL YEAR
ENGINEERING DESIGN PROCESS
ENGINEERING DESIGN NOTEBOOK FORMS – RTF FORMAT
ENGINEERING DESIGN NOTEBOOK FORMS
ACTIVITY SHEETS (2019 – 20 SCHOOL YEAR)
EARTHQUAKE PROOF HOUSING PROJECT
Students will follow the Engineering Design Process (EDP) to create models of buildings, test them on a “shake table”, analyze results, modify accordingly, and create a marketing “pitch” based on their models, results, and the perceived “fit” with local culture and needs.
Due Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2017
EARTHQUAKE PROOF HOUSING PROJECT – 2018-19