A brief rundown of my background is as follows:
- BS in Electrical Engineering – NJIT.
- BA in Mathematical Sciences – Kean University.
- 15+ years teaching electronic technicians at various trade schools. Taught both theory and hands-on laboratory applications. Authored two textbooks/workbooks on Electricity and Electronics.
- Taught Middle/ High School Mathematics in public schools for 5 years.
- Technical Training Specialist for Postal Technicians.
- Robotics Coordinator for M.E.T.S. Charter School.
Courses taught 2017-18 school year.
Engineering Design Process
Friday, October 6, 2017: Test: Chapters 1 and 2.
ENGINEERING DESIGN PROCESS
Friday, September 22 – Tuesday, September 26: “Engineering Design Process Diagram” Activity.
Wednesday, September 26 through TBA: “Engineered Meal” Activity.