Habēte Bonus Annus scholae! Have a great academic year!
Weeks of January 7th – January 14th :
- Class Materials: notebook (exclusively for Latin); textbook; Folder (exclusively for Latin)
- Quiz: Lesson 7: Wednesday January 9th
- Mid-Term Exam…to cover lessons 1-7…Wednesday, January 16th…Bona Fortuna!
- Vocabulary and grammar notes will be provided during class and corresponding textbook pages or worksheets assigned during class for homework…review vocabulary/grammar notes each evening.
- Lesson VIII…New Vocabulary
- Habete annum admirabilum! Bona Fortuna
- (Have a wonderful school year and good luck:)
- Please note that the following are general weekly overviews and are subject to change. Please check with a class room buddy for most current updates on assignments (always written on the right upper part of class room white board) if you are absent and see Magistra B. as soon as you return to school. In order to ensure success in Latin, all Latin students should review notes, Latin vocabulary and grammar on a daily basis so there is essentially never an evening without any Latin homework. Also, long-term projects (two weeks or more) are to be turned in on the pre-assigned due date regardless of whether or not a student is absent, as they can be brought in to school or e-mailed to Magistra Buontempo. Gratias.