Congratulations Class of 2022
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTRATION
For registration to be complete, you need to do the following in person or on-line:
1. Complete enclosed registration card – also available online at the bottom of the page.
2. Pay $825 ($325 non-refundable registration fee and $500 non-refundable tuition deposit) by credit card on this Sage Payment link, by mail or bring it in person. The remaining tuition total of $13,300 will continue to be paid through your FACTS account. Deductions in tuition are as follows:
Two or more daughters – $1,000 per year after the first
If you pay the full amount by June 1, $100 will be deducted
Daughters of alumnae – $500 will be deducted
Educators who teach full-time in local Catholic elementary schools – $500 will be deducted
3. Print out and complete the following forms and mail to Admissions Director at MSR. You may wish to print the forms out, complete them and bring them with you when you register in person.
A. Guidance/curriculum forms – Guidance/curriculum forms
B. Book form – Book form
C. Family survey form – Family survey form
D. Complete bus forms – MSR bus form, NJ-B6T – the one for your town must be signed by you and mailed to MSR. Towns must have an original form. Some towns bus students directly and many others reimburse parents $1000 toward transportation whether or not your daughter uses bus transportation. The signed form must be received by us. We then send these forms to the town boards of education.
4. Set up an account on FACTS. We can help you with this in person, or you may go on to motherseton.org, click on the FACTS button and follow directions. You will choose your payment plan. If you have another daughter returning here, we will add her name to your existing FACTS account. Be sure that you have submitted all Added expenses include a required family activity donation of $350, book, graduation and technology fees which will be included in your FACTS account.
5. Provide a copy of student’s birth certificate.
You may register on-line or in person on the following dates: January 25 (4:00-7:00 p.m.) February 10 (9:00-11:30 a.m.)
On February 10 (9:00-11:00 a.m.) your daughter can be measured for her uniforms or you may also visit the company store in Holmdel, NJ – FlynnO’Hara. You can have assistance setting up your FACTS account and receive help with any other forms. You may also purchase school sweatshirts, etc. from our book store. You will also meet current MSR parents!
Online Registration Form