CALL TO ACTION!
Why the State Budget Matters to Our Families:
The Governor’s Fiscal Year 2018 Budget cut funding for nonpublic school programs by 9%. These cuts impact the health and safety of our students.
- Per Pupil amount for Nonpublic School Transportation remained frozen at $884.00 – an amount that has been the same for ten years.
- Nonpublic School Security Program was totally eliminated.
- Per Pupil amounts for Nursing Services and Technology were reduced.
These losses directly affect our children and mean that we will have to do more with less or go without next year.
What Can We Do About It?
Use this link to contact your legislators and ask them to:
1. Increase Transportation Funding
2. Restore Security Funding
3. Restore the cuts in Nursing Services and Technology Funding